Respecting and protecting our customers' privacy and personal data is important to OnTheList Limited.
"Personal data" means any information from which it is possible for the identity of an individual to be ascertained. Personal data is to be used only for a voluntary purpose; it is entirely up to you to decide whether you want to provide such information to us or not.
The personal data that we ask you to provide are:
- Full name (First Name and Last Name);
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Date of birth;
- Personal Address;
The purposes for which it is only voluntary for you to provide your personal data are to enable us to:
- Register you as OnTheList member and maintain your registration;
- Communicate with you to invite you to our events;
- Inform you of benefits available through your registration;
- Develop systems, services and procedures and information offerings tailored to your needs;
- Do market research.
We will take all practicable steps to keep your personal data confidential but we may transfer/assign such data to the following parties:
- Any agent, contractor and third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer and other services to us in connection with the processing and storage of your data;
- Any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law.
You are entitled to access, correct and remove your personal data at all times. If you would like to make any inquiries about your personal data or request that we cease to use of your personal data for the above purposes, please contact us.
Last updated: [January, 2016]